ayeonethreeaye
about
an absurd collection of individuals inhabiting various habitats. enjoy your time. okay, here's the formal deal: RJC A13A 04-05. Scientifically Tested and Proven to be the most active class blog in humans.
us
aps claud choonhwee daniel grace kelly kitson mark randy ruth shane shoujie sophie tsz san vaish vivien wiggy yeekiat yiting zhi an
recent posts
blogs
announcements
OMG A LEVELS
archives
another claudia created template
Sunday, November 6
σοφια:
okay i'm feeling indulgant. i will blog. am really glad the exams are here because it marks the end of 12 years of education, the first 8 of which were painfully boring, the next three being much more colourful and last two being the most interesting, busy, despite the many blows on my self esteem and the over-load of r-ff---ian competitiveness (of which I know I added to myself), well, i suppose the net outcome is pretty positive. it's also very convenient to have so many smart friends during this period. like kelly who is a lit dispenser and dan&joel who are math/hist/everything encyclopedias and the plenty of others who gave not academic help but helped to keep things relatively colored at a time that could be particularly dull.

I have been going out almost every day for the past couple weeks because as we all know I hate where I live. it sometimes makes me think I'm wasting time travelling yet... I dunno how much I'd study on my own anywhere. the company's been nice. despite smelly pens and wasted time and sad lack of money now... i can't wait till this is over. two more weeks. two more weeks then we'll all be ex-classmates.
0 comments:
post a comment