ayeonethreeaye
about
an absurd collection of individuals inhabiting various habitats. enjoy your time. okay, here's the formal deal: RJC A13A 04-05. Scientifically Tested and Proven to be the most active class blog in humans.
us
aps claud choonhwee daniel grace kelly kitson mark randy ruth shane shoujie sophie tsz san vaish vivien wiggy yeekiat yiting zhi an
recent posts
blogs
announcements
OMG A LEVELS
archives
another claudia created template
Sunday, December 11
σοφια:
all of a sudden no one's blogging here so I'll do my part to keep this thing awake. Let's see. I am now in Kuching (got back yesterday afternoon). This afternoon I made a vegetable garden. Planted brinjals, watermelons, lady's fingers, winged beans, silk gourd and long beans. we had to get sticks (for the creepers) from a nearby jungle. My dad is very tired now. *smirks*

Tomorrow I will develop and upload all my pictures from the digi cam. I hope my mum doesn't hog the car. *fight face* I also need to start on my violin and figure out how to use makeup (if not all that prom stuff will go to waste). I can't figure out what else to do yet coz Kuching is a boring place. =P

Oh, but I like my house. i can sit down and lie down and do whatever without the fear of dirt. not like... the hell hole. Also, it's kinda fun having 3 dogs (they're all white!) coz it makes me feel like a boss again (they follow me around like my 'kakis' and they have sharp teeth so it's kinda cool? =D)
1 comments:
post a comment
from Anonymous Anonymous: